Thursday, November 13, 2008

Day 3

Today I decided to start the process of raising the litter pan. I went to Whole Foods, got myself a delicious cookie and snagged about a dozen week-old Austin Chronicle magazines. They are perfectly sized, free, and no one will miss them since Thursdays are new issue days. I'll head back next Wednesday for more.

Here's the height I raised it for today. It's practically unnoticeable, but I guess that's the point.




The cats are always interested in what I do with the litter box. Usually Rex likes to hop in for a quick pee as I clean it. Inevitably, one of them will decide the perfect time to use the litter box is right after I've cleaned it. One of the things I need to look out for is that the cats don't look for other locations to relieve themselves (i.e. the sink) as I increase the height of the pan. As this becomes more of an issue I will take more cautious measures to try and combat that temptation. Water and foil tend to help. More on that later.

No comments:

Post a Comment